We talked to folks who have lived in Alta Sierra for many years and asked them what they liked about living there. Here’s what they said:
1. The location is perfect, about midway between Auburn and Grass valley.
2. It looks and feels like a park.
3. It’s so quiet. At night, an acorn falling on the driveway sounds like a gunshot.
4. The Home Owners Association dues are only $25 a year.
5. It’s only 10 minutes away from the supermarket and K Mart.
6. You can call 1-866-its-dead and somebody will come pick up the dead deer or raccoon in the road.
7. There are so many pretty hills and pine trees.
8. We have our own country club and golf course.
9. The lots are larger than most places.
10. The homes are affordable!
If you enjoyed reading this article, and want to find out more,
just CALL CJ at (530-906-4715) or subscribe below.
Get the latest posts delivered direct to your email