How many can you answer? No Googling!
1. In August 1920, who won the right to vote in the United States?
2. What foreign country was our principal ally against the British during the Revolutionary War?
3. If the President and Vice President are both incapacitated, who takes over as our national leader?
4. To whom did Robert E. Lee surrender the Army of Northern Virginia at Appomattox Court House?
5. What president ordered the racial integration of the United States armed forces in 1948?
6. What are the first 10 Ammendments to the U. S. Constitution called?
7. Who was the principal author of the Declaration of Independence?
8. What is the highest mountain in the continental United States?
9. How many senators in the U. S. Senate?
10. Which was that most excellent branch of the U. S. armed forces that stormed Iwo Jima and raised the flag on Mount Suribachi?
How many did you answer correctly? Click here to see the answers.